Avis Budget Group were looking at it’s IT Operation Landscape for it’s EMEA and APAC business in order to reduce costs, rationalise supplier landscape and develop a new modern outsourcing contract with appropriate protections.
New €50M contract with TCS
- Sourcing Strategy signed off at Board level
- New modern outsource agreement in place, with appropriate governance implemented
- New €50M contract with TCS including:
- Transfer of employees in key office locations
- Offshoring of key functions including Service Desk, Data Centre and Application Support
- Novation of existing Deskside Supplier contract, with agreement to “freeze” services for 12 month
- Staggered Service Commencement dates agreed, both now executed with positive feedback on the new services and from impacted employees
The Programme is on track to deliver €11M savings over 5 Years
Contract Governance framework in place, which is now being extended to other major deals across the company
"It was a pleasure to work with the Peru Consulting team in what was a very large and complex deal negotiation with Avis Budget Group. All through the negotiation phase, I found Peru consultants very professional with impeccably high standards of commercial acumen. They do their ground work well in advance and are fully committed to deadlines. They are pro-active in all aspects of managing contract negotiations, from making recommendations to in-depth suggestions and contract management. Overall a highly committed partner who is knowledgeable, and a flexible advisor to collaborate with."
Amit Singh, Account Director, TCS
Related case studies