Our client was concerned about two main issues:
1) its business risk exposure to IT.
2) whether the current technology footprint was in line with current best practice, business aspirations and strategy.
The client, who had limited internal IT capability, was very nervous about the business continuity risk of a planned office move.
Technology Roadmap and new Operating Model
- Built financial and risk reduction Business case
- 5 Year Technology Roadmap
- Migration to standard cloud solutions
- Terminated further on- premise bespoke developments
- New operating model to ensure rigorous supplier management
- IT strategy and Governance responsibility brought in house
- Supplier retained service integration and operational management
- Reduced spend with supplier
Lower total cost of ownership
Enabled the business to continue uninterrupted during the COVID-19 pandemic
Stopped wasting money on sub-optimal IT services and solutions
Working with Peru as their IT strategy partner means that IT is fully supporting the current and future business and enabling the client to manage their supplier from a position of strength
Moving away from reactive tactical IT investments to strategic investments
Peru has helped us get our IT service on track. They brought their expertise to develop an IT strategy based on our business drivers. The business has really benefitted from our engagement with Peru.
Related case studies