Our client needed to reduce the cost of its telecoms services. Their previous supplier had been in place for 18 years and their contract was due to expires in less than 2 years. They had a requirement for both in-year and longer-term cost savings.
Reduced charges by approximately 10%
- Our delivery allowed the agrochemical organisation to reduce charges by approximately 10%
- Removal of a number of services that were no longer required
- Correction of billing inaccuracies, ensuring the contract rates are applied moving forward
- An optimised and competitive telecoms arrangement
- Proactive engagement from the telecoms provider
Price reductions of $3M+ per annum
The immediate savings and roadmap of further optimisation opportunities that resulted from Peru’s work were of significant value to the IT organisation.
Funding was released for the transformation programme and the IT organisation was able to demonstrate its role as a creator of value and not just a cost centre.
Related case studies