Technology is a tool, but it’s people that use it and Peru believes people come first – and always before the process. We recognise that helping an organisation through IT and business change needs a personal, supportive approach to succeed. Peru provides that approach to every client and colleague.
- We are a close-knit ‘family’ and work hard to support each other
- We have fun, meeting for social, collaborative and learning events
- We go beyond business, to connect with our clients
- Everyone is equal with no hierarchical barriers
- We show respect and courtesy to clients, colleagues and business partners, through our behaviours and communication
We believe it is important to understand why a situation, process or product is the way it is and what this means currently and for the future. This insight comes from experience, market awareness and sector focus.
- We don’t outstay our welcome or over-populate a piece of work
- We treat all our colleagues and clients fairly and equally
- We always strive to do the right thing for the client, even if that means saying ‘no’
- Our independence will not be influenced by industry hype, sales pressure or hidden agendas
- We thrive on thinking outside the box and are happy to challenge the ‘norm’
- We are not greedy. Our costs are fairly balanced with the expertise and value we add, while remaining aligned to the client’s requirements
We put the client at the centre of everything we do. We’re not work-shy. We roll up our sleeves to be engaged, committed and add value. We always strive to be the best and do our best, remaining outcome-focused and proud to promote Peru services.
- We believe in a practical approach to IT – “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”. We don’t suggest change for the sake of it
- We challenge each other and develop the Peru service offering by sharing knowledge and building our capability
- We customise our approach to client needs, but are mindful of market and technology trends
- Every Peruvian is encouraged to shape the business with their diverse skills
- We seek optimal performance rather than absolute perfection
- We use creative and intelligent approaches to problem-solving, ensuring potential solutions are appropriate and tailored to meet client requirements, operating model and scale
Peru prides itself on its integrity. Our philosophy is to ensure transparency and honesty in reporting, benchmarking and negotiation. As colleagues, we live these same values and always encourage the clients we work with to do the same.
- We are willing to learn and be open-minded
- We are honest, transparent and approachable
- We are humble. We manage our egos and listen to the client’s needs
- We are trustworthy and respect client confidentiality and sensitivity