When do we collect your personal data?
When you use this site, or engage with us generally, you may be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
What sort of personal data do we collect?
Where possible we minimise the amount and type of personal data we collect (for example Name; Email; Address; Phone Number), and if we can we use data that is already in the public domain (for example on LinkedIn).
How and why do we use your personal data?
- To register you with our web site and to administer our web site services
- To register you as a potential client, supplier, associate, networking opportunity, or potential employee
- For assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme
- We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products or services which we think will interest you from the information we have.
- We may inform you (by e-mail, telephone, text message, mail or otherwise) about products and services (including those of other companies and organisations) which we consider may be of interest to you
- For the prevention and detection of fraud
- To administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter
How we categorise personal data?
If we collect your personal data, we categorise the information received under the following types:
- Prospective client
- Peru bench-time contact
- Potential employee
- Industry network contact
How we protect your personal data
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, in accordance with data protection legislation, including GDPR.
Every 12 months we review the personal data we have, and the policies and procedures we operate to ensure we comply with all relevant data protection legislation.
However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We need to keep our employee data for up to 4 years to keep in line with potential requests from HMRC, and we will only keep your personal data for the same period.
Who do we share your data with?
- To any of our employees and/or agents to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by us now or in the future
- Agents who profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs
- To anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so
Can you access your personal data?
You have the right to see personal data that we keep about you and you have the right to request that we delete your data, upon receipt of a written request by email.
If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, or you wish to request that we delete your data, please email us.
Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
Please note that any products and services are supplied subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Where can you go for more help?