Organisations looking to review their operating models and focus on new ways of working are in the main driven by the need to respond to a changing IT buying landscape, a change in expected business outcomes or the desire to accelerate the speed of delivery. Typically our clients look to address these challenges in one of three ways:
Target Operating Model Design & Delivery: involves business outcome definition, internal and market capability assessments, OP model design options and transition & transformation
Functional Maturity Assessments & Remediation: involving a best practice assessment against our proprietary or industry frameworks and actionable plan for remediation.
Ways of Working Review & Change Delivery: involving a review of people, processes and tools to enable faster, flexible and scalable working practices.
Why clients come to us
- New technology is disrupting our market
- Shadow IT is becoming the norm and we have to stay relevant to the organisation.
- Creating a service mindset is critical to the future success of IT
- Responding to business demand needs to happen quickly but also robustly.
- No existing capability to define and deliver required Centres of Excellence
- We provide assessments based on our market expertise and experience of working with multiple teams across different industries.
- We work collaboratively with you and your team to assess your capabilities, advise on market capability where relevant and help to shape your organisation to achieve your goals.
- Utilising a structured process and proprietary maturity frameworks ensures all aspects of an IT team or function are fully considered.