The transition and transformation phase of any new IT service represents a high risk phase for both customer organisations and suppliers alike. Peru has extensive experience of managing large-scale, complex, transition and business transformation projects for both suppliers and customers to ensure maximum business value is delivered whilst minimising the risks associated with major change programmes. Our T&T capabilities are utilised in different scenarios:
Integration Management Office (M&A): helping clients deliver divestiture or acquisition IT programmes focusing on excellence in service transition and benefits tracking.
In and Outsourcing: defining Transitional service agreements (TSAs) and building a robust programme and delivery arm to accelerate successful transformation to the new service model
Why clients come to us
- Expertise needed in T& T
- TSA development capabilities
- No bandwidth to undertake complex programme management
- Tricky stakeholders need proactive management and managed change.
- Remediation of existing T&T programmes which have gone awry
- Successful track record
- We fulfil both project and commercial management roles during the transition & transformation programme
- We work closely with clients to manage the transition of incoming providers and exit of legacy providers
- We proactively assess and manage Transition & Transformation Risks throughout the project
- We ensure commercial obligations of all parties are understood and met throughout the process