Our sourcing services encapsulate three broad capability areas:
Sourcing Strategy & Market Evaluation: involves baselining your commercial and financial environment, defining the ‘go to market’ approach and identifying potential suppliers
Tender Preparation: we rapidly develop tender documents using pre-defined templates covering process, solution requirements and commercial & financial criteria
Response Evaluation & Supplier Selection: we work with your team to evaluate supplier proposals using flexible assessment tools to determine the best supplier solution for your business.
Why clients come to us for sourcing help?
- TCO is not well known
- No expertise to manage sourcing projects
- No bandwidth to undertake a sourcing exercise
- Need to understand whether suppliers are cost effective and fit for purpose
Our approach to sourcing
- Only use consultants that have a successful track records completing sourcing projects.
- We work at Board level where necessary to guide senior executives through sourcing options.
- Our in depth knowledge of supplier offerings gained through working with all major outsourcers helps clients distinguish the reality from the hype.
- We use a structured process ensuring all aspects of a supplier proposal are fully considered including the expected benefits and total cost of ownership.
Our contracting services encapsulate three broad capability areas:
Deal Architecture & Key Commercial Principles: we can lead on defining the best deal principles and commercial terms for your agreement based on our contracting terms database built on years of experience
Negotiation & Contract Drafting: we ally our broad commercial negotiation experience with a wide range of negotiation planning tools and pre-built contract documents to accelerate the production of optimal commercial agreements
Obligations Mgmt. & Contract Socialisation: Peru will implement our comprehensive best practice Obligations Register template to fully capture all client & supplier responsibilities and produce contract summaries for key stakeholders.
Why clients come to us for contracting help?
- Need a trusted partner to negotiate
- Complexity of contract needs expert skills
- Commercially astute service gurus
- Flexibility in commercial contracts to support dynamics business
Our approach to contracting
- Define commercial objectives early to improve outcomes in contracting.
- Use a pre-defined library of Key Commercial Principles to quickly define commercial T&Cs
- Our in depth knowledge of contract drafting & IT saves time and creates contractual terms that deliver a fit for purpose operational environment.
- We lead, participate or train client resources to negotiate dependent on lour client’s bandwidth and internal skills.