Our supplier management services encapsulate three broad capability areas:
Transition & Transformation, involves sharing contract knowledge through contract summaries & briefings. Ensuring key project milestones are met through resilient supplier management practices.
Contract Management Office & Supplier Tiering, we ensure commercial value is maximised through classifying your supply chain by business value and applying a rigorous focus on business benefits realisation throughout the term of your agreements.
Supply Chain Risk Assessment & Renewal Strategy, we utilise our industry best practice risk assessment tool to identify risk areas and evaluate your market position, helping ensure best value and as a critical input to your renewal strategy.
Why clients come to us
- Current suppliers are not providing a good service
- Suppliers revert to contract every time a new request is made
- Unclear on whether to renew or go to market
- Suppliers do not work well together.
- We ally our strong commercial management capabilities with proven project management experience to assure transition delivery as well as remediating failing transition programmes.
- Leveraging our commercial, risk and governance capabilities we help implement adaptive governance to drive contractual deliverables at each supplier tier.
- Working alongside our client’s procurement teams we evaluate and recommend optimal contract renewal strategies including renewal vs re-tendering.
- Our IT service knowledge and pricing data enables us to perform service and pricing benchmarking to inform decision making and optimise value.