Peru regularly provides price reviews for clients, identifying the market price that should be expected and how this compares to current provision.
- Value assurance to inform the benefits case in advance of a contractual benchmark
- Input to price review discussions
- Enact contract benchmark obligations
- Service performance assurance against industry norms
- Actionable value or renewal plans
Why clients come to us
- Need to identify and realise immediate savings
- Negotiate with confidence
- Justifying the value of IT services to internal stakeholders
- Remove price from negotiating table to focus on service delivery
- Definition of the scope of the potential outsource
- Build current cost model to allow a comparison against the outsourced market
- Build current volumes view, e.g. LAN ports, WAN circuits by bandwidth, desktop devices, servers
- Select contracts that serve similar requirements and, service by service, provides a market price range and analyse where requirements would drive higher charges
- Produce a management report that clearly illustrates key points for input to the sourcing decision.